Friday, January 13, 2012

In the Studio with Radio 92.9

I was invited into the Radio 92.9 studios today to record intros for "My Playlist" - it was my first time doing anything in a recording studio of any kind, and it was a pretty cool experience.  Plus, I left with an awesome 92.9 slap-bracelet-beer-koozie, so, overall, everyone won today ;-) Thanks again to Jason and Ken for inviting me in!


Here's my playlist! Check it.

Blues Traveler - But Anyway
Florence and the Machine - Shake It Out
Cake - Long Time
The Airborne Toxic Event - Changing
...and, rounding out my list: The Black Keys - Gold On the Ceiling

So, when can you hear my beautiful voice on the radio, you ask?  Jason will tell you:


Wanna make YOUR playlist and have it featured on the station?  Click on the image to find out how.

UPDATE!  Here's the playlist, as shown on the Radio 92.9 website: 

No comments:

Post a Comment