Sunday, January 8, 2012

Somebody That I Used To Know - Gotye [Cover]

I came across this video by the band Walk Off The Earth on my new buddy Lauren's facebook page (Lauren, a la LaRockism) and had to share it.  I was introduced to Gotye's music a while back from my friend Brian (...A Moment in Time) and hadn't really given the song much thought, or truly listened to the lyrics... until recently.  A song I can relate to, in a lot of ways.  

Watching this video, however, just hits me even harder!  I mean, really? 5 people on a guitar? How awesome is that.  They're totally in sync (not J.Timberlate n*sync, but I'm not here to diss JT, I have some love for him... um, hi, tangent.) and do a beautiful job with 'Somebody That I Used To Know.


What do YOU think? 

P.S.  Here's the original/video: 

No comments:

Post a Comment