Wednesday, February 22, 2012

WhatchaListeningTo? Wednesdays

Here's What I'm Listening To this week:

    • Givers - Saw You First  (Also, this version during SXSW 2011)
    • Josh Rouse - I Will Live On Islands (if you don't start tapping your toes to this Paul Simon-esque song, we aren't friends anymore)
    • Iron & Wine - Walking Far From Home ("I saw lovers in a window whisper, "Want me like time, want me like time...")
    • Frightened Rabbit - Good Arms Vs Bad Arms ("steer clear of the grasp, girl - run, run, away")
    • Mike Doughty - Strike the Motion (Also, this version at a public radio station in Virginia. I keep missing Mike whenever he's in the Boston area, oops. He's on my list to see, for sure)
        

      
    Hi, bespectacled gentlemen. How YOU doin'?

    So, #WhatchaListeningTo? (That's right, I'm starting a hashtag. What!)

    No comments:

    Post a Comment