Wednesday, March 7, 2012

#WhatchaListeningTo Wednesdays

Here's What I'm Listening To this week:

    • Gary Clark Jr. - Bright Lights  - This is from the Dave Matthews Caravan tour in Chicago '11. I've always tended to dig whoever Dave takes on tour with him, even if I'm not totally enamored with DMB these days.  This guy gets down
    • The Decemberists - O Valencia! - Song starts at 2:05, but the video is kinda cool to watch!
    • Butch Walker & the Black Widows - Trash Day - This was a fun one to have on in my drive to work this morning. Oops, he drops the F-bomb, if the kiddos are listening.
    • Greg Laswell (feat. Sara Bareilles) - Come Back Down - I can't help but sing along with this one, and the video concept is really interesting. 
    • Motopony - Seer  - Motopony describes themselves on their Twitter page as "Glitch Folk. Hard Soul. Hope and Roll. Music for coming together" - They're definitely a folk/rock mix, and I'd love to see them live sometime. I think they'd put on a great show!

                                


    So, #WhatchaListeningTo? (That's right, I'm starting a hashtag. What!)


    No comments:

    Post a Comment