Wednesday, March 14, 2012

#WhatchaListeningTo Wednesdays

Here's What I'm Listening To this week:
  • Raphael Saadiq - Love That Girl - I saw him at this year's Life Is Good Festival here in MA where I was volunteer, and I tweeted him & the other musicians I was excited to see - and he started following me on Twitter!  He puts on an amazing show, I'd love to see him again.
  • Citizen Cope - Healing Hands - I've seen his performances on Palladia, and like what I see.
  • Death Cab For Cutie - No Sunlight - Codes and Keys is a great album!
  • Grouplove - Tongue Tied
  • Matisyahu - Jerusalem - Gotta love an Orthodox Jew rapping.
  • Bruce Hornsby - Gonna Be Some Changes Made - Loved hearing this as I was driving Sunday morning on 92.5! (fwd to about 1:15 for the song, ignore the annoying The View ladies)

  

So, #WhatchaListeningTo?

No comments:

Post a Comment