Wednesday, April 18, 2012

#WhatchaListeningTo Wednesday

Here's what I'm listening to this week:
  • The Brew - When Darkness Comes - Some good ole' local music - they're from Amesbury, MA. Makes me wanna play the piano again: "And I didn’t tell you where we’re going/ But you brought your film camera/ And some good wine in a jar..."
  • Needtobreathe - Shine On - I don't care if this song/band is considered a Christian song/band or not - something about it just caught me. I'd love to see Needtobreathe in concert.
  • Ryan Adams - My Winding Wheel - a great Ryan Adams tune I hadn't heard before - took me by surprise on the radio recently.
  • Spoon - Don't You Evah - Are you tapping your feet to this song yet?... How about now?
  • Mike Doughty - Na Na Nothing - His lyrics and wordplay keeps me wanting to listen to more and more songs... which I usually do...
So, #whatchalisteningto?

1 comment:

  1. I really need to start listening to Spoon more! Really catchy stuff.

    ReplyDelete