Thursday, April 26, 2012

#WhatchaListeningTo Wednesday

Here's what I'm listening to this week:
  • The Naked and Famous - Punching in a Dream - this is a song off of TNAF's album Passive Me, Aggressive You... and as someone who has some weird ass dreams, I enjoy this song.
  • Graffiti6 - Stare Into the Sun - Not reflective of my current situation ;-) but I saw this band open for Augustana and thought they sounded pretty good live!
  • Needtobreathe - Keep Your Eyes Open - Definitely an uplifting song if you're having a tough day!
  • The Flaming Lips - She Don't Use Jelly - from the band's website, about the song: "With its chiming pedal steel chorus breaks and seemingly nonsensical lyrics, the song entered into the realms of novelty hit. It's a happy little ditty about strange people and their individual idiosyncrasies, with pretty melodies laced throughout and punctuated by trademark moments of crunching but still harmonious noise."
  • Heartless Bastards - Parted Ways - Gonna be honest here, I didn't realize that the lead voice I was hearing was a woman's voice until I watched any live performance videos... whoopsies.  Either way, I love this song.




No comments:

Post a Comment