Saturday, May 19, 2012

In Concert: Radio 92.9 EarthFest 2012

What a day!  EarthFest 2012 could NOT have asked for a more beautiful day at the Hatch Memorial Shell today.  I'm going to share a quick look at my view of today, but want to say a BIG thank you to Radio 92.9 for hosting these great bands (nice AND talented musicians - always a nice combo!) and for having me backstage to take part in the magic. 

Eve 6




Switchfoot




 Spin Doctors






Third Eye Blind



Phew!  So, there ya have it, folks.  Thanks to @Radio929 for EVERYTHING, @ChipotleTweets for the delicious food, @WFM_Symphony for ReTweeting my posting earlier today about my blog AND for all the awesome Whole Foods stuff they had there today... my brain is officially fried from the sunshine and music.  Better see you all out there for EarthFest 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment