Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Radio 92.9 EarthFest! May 19, 2012

So, whatcha doing on Saturday, May 19?  I think that you should come on down to the Hatch Memorial Shell for Radio 92.9's EarthFest.  Why, you ask?  Here's a few reasons:


1.  It's Radio 92.9.  

2. It's for people who dig good music, especially music that was huge in the '90s/early '00s. That's YOU, right?

Set Times:

Eve 6 - 12noon-12:45p


Switchfoot - 1:15pm-2:00pm


Spin Doctors - 2:30pm-3:15pm


Third Eye Blind - 3:45pm-4:45pm


3.  It's for people who dig helping the environment and dig companies who help the environment.  That's ALSO you, right?

4. It's FREE.  


... Do you really need any more reasons?  Free. Music.  Radio 92.9.  Boston.  FREE. 

See you there!  Follow me on Twitter @ @joannab and over at #EF929 and #EarthFest with my fellow RadioHeads and friends at @Radio929.   Keep a look out for my @Radio929 Picture Logo to be part of the action!

2 comments:

  1. It may be a coincidence, but the title of your blog, "This Is The Sound", is also the title of a Switchfoot song. :)

    I did an interview with the guitarist of Switchfoot in conjunction with Earthfest:

    http://innerearmedia.wordpress.com/2012/05/17/switchfoot-exclusive-interview-with-guitarist-drew-shirley/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, Cayte, thanks for sharing -- I will check it out later. I actually chose the title of my blog from my friends, The Last Goodnight - it's one of their song titles. It always made me laugh a little that the abbreviation is TITS, haha. Hope to see you out at EarthFest!

    ReplyDelete