Wednesday, May 16, 2012

#WhatchaListeningTo Wednesday

Here's what I'm listening to this week.  I'm getting geared up for EARTHFEST!

  • Spin Doctors - Two Princes - seriously, who doesn't like this one?
  • Third Eye Blind - Motorcycle Driveby - friends in college had a guitar duo and played this song in the stairwells of the dorms...
  • Eve 6 - Promise Ah, high school memories... 
  • Switchfoot - Dare You To Move - This was used in A Walk To Remember, one of the fabulous chick flicks of the early 2000s that I don't mind admitting to watching ;-)
and, unrelated, but I was diggin' it:
  • John Butler Trio - I'd Do Anything - I heard this in the car on the way to work today, and have been loving anything the JBT does.





Another plug for Radio 92.9's EarthFest.  Go to it. This Saturday, May 19th.
:-)  Be there, or be... well... somewhere not as much fun.


Follow me on Twitter at @joannab for updates during EarthFest with the #hashtag #EF929 and #EarthFest - there will be other RadioHeads tweeting and Facebook-ing live, too!

So, #WhatchaListeningTo?

No comments:

Post a Comment