Wednesday, May 2, 2012

#WhatchaListeningTo Wednesdays

Here's what I'm listening to this week:

  • Bruce Springsteen - Lonesome Day - Everyone on the radio has been talking about The Boss coming to Boston this summer; I've never seen him in concert, but who knows, maybe one day!
  • The War On Drugs - Baby Missiles - this song sorta made me think of Arcade Fire for some reason, who I also enjoy.
  • Trevor Hall - Brand New Day - this has been used for some TV promo things (the new CBS morning show, if I remember correctly)... "Whatcha waiting for? It's a brand new day."
  • David Gray - A Moment Changes Everything - Anything David Gray, I'm into it. 
  • Karmin - Brokenhearted - Another fun original from this duo (and couple!)








So, WhatchaListeningTo?

No comments:

Post a Comment