Wednesday, June 13, 2012

#WhatchaListeningTo Wednesdays

Here's what I'm listening to this week:

  • Phoenix - Everything is Everything  
  • G.Love & Special Sauce - Rodeo Clowns [Extended Mix]
  • Florence and the Machine - Breath of Life - this played during the credits of Snow White and the Huntsman, which I saw this past weekend - pretty good film! 
  • Obadiah Parker - Hey Ya - a great acoustic cover! #FunFact: Obadiah's real name is Mat Weddle from Scottsdale, AZ.
  • Raphael Saadiq - Stone Rollin' - the Life Is Good Festival 2012 artist list was published this past week, and it got me thinking about last year's amazing weekend!  I have volunteered at the Canton, MA festival for the past 2 years, and am planning to be there again this year.  I tweeted @ Raphael and a few other musicians that I was excited to see them perform last year, and he started following me back (@RayRaySaadiq) - I invited Raphael over to the facepainting tent but he didn't respond ;-)  Robert Randolph & the Family Band retweeted that tweet, as well. #twitterdork





So, #whatchalisteningto?

No comments:

Post a Comment