Wednesday, June 20, 2012

#WhatchaListeningTo Wednesdays


Here's what I'm listening to this week:


  • J.D. McPherson - North Side Gal - This song gets my foot tapping!  I can't help but think back to sitting in the backseat of my mom's station wagon and thinking that "Big D 103" was the only radio station in Connecticut (it was the only one she ever played in the car).  Oldies have a special place in my heart!  I probably would have done pretty well at sock hops, I'm not gonna lie.  
  • Talking Heads - Nothing But Flowers - At first listen it just sounds like a fun and carefree song, but definitely one that can make you think!  I love when Guster covers this song, but couldn't find a good video to share.
  • Dawes - A Little Bit of Everything - "I think that love is so much easier than you realize/ If you can give yourself to someone/ Then you should..."
  • Dion Roy - Daughter - my friend Dion's song for Father's Day; very sweet.
  • Morning Parade - Under the Stars - I wrote a post about this band back in March, and they were in town today with my friends at @Radio929.


So, #whatchalisteningto ?







No comments:

Post a Comment