Wednesday, July 11, 2012

#WhatchaListeningTo Wednesday

Here's what I'm listening to this week:

  • Adele - I'll Be Waiting - basically the only Adele song I'm not tired of! Sing it, girl.
  • Grace Potter and the Nocturnals - Never Go Back - "I’m pushin’ up on the ceiling/ I’m beatin’ back all my demons/ And I’m never lettin’ you back in again..."
  • Incubus - Dig - Heard this on the radio this week and realized that I haven't listened to anything from them in a long time...
  • Walk The Moon - Anna Sun - loving this song, partly because it makes me think of my friend Kurtis John and the band he and some other friends used to be in (The Last Goodnight / Renata) - sort of a similar sound to me, and I am curious to learn more about and listen to more of Walk The Moon's music.
  • State Radio - Right Me Up - there's a Kayem hot dog commercial that uses this song and it's been on TV more and more lately, and I love the music video for the song - very sweet, check it out. 
    • State Radio - Calling All Crows - bonus! I hadn't ever seen this video before, but it makes me want to go and grab all my girlfriends and... uh... change the world?  Go dancing?  Both?

So, #whatchalisteningto?

No comments:

Post a Comment