Wednesday, July 25, 2012

#WhatchaListeningTo Wednesdays


Anyone else feeling like this is the longest week ever? Here's what I'm listening to this week:
  • Iron & Wine - Innocent Bones - this song has a sweet sound to it, but the lyrics don't necessarily match, still figuring it all out... 
  • U2 - Everlasting Love  - a great cover of the 1967 hit!
  • Bob Schneider - Big Blue Sea - "And its days like this that burn me/ Turn me inside out and learn me... At the bottom of the big blue sea/ Just you and me/ At the bottom of the big blue sea" 
  • Dr. John - Revolution - This guy is gooooooooood. Wish I'd gotten into his stuff sooner! 
  • Brett Dennen - Comeback Kid (That's My Dog) - You can't help but bop along to this one. Also, his hair and dance moves are FABULOUS. 

So, #whatchalisteningto?



No comments:

Post a Comment