Wednesday, August 8, 2012

#WhatchaListeningTo Wednesday

Here's what I'm listening to this week:

  • Mumford and Sons - I Will Wait - This is their new single, released on local radio yesterday, and I'm loving it.  That banjo really drives this song, and I love that this track is accompanied by video of a birds-eye-view journey down a road.  The video ends with 'Road To Red Rocks' - boy oh boy, do I want to get on the road to Red Rocks one day!
  • Guster - Careful - I've gotten to see Guster a few times, and have met them twice.  They've got a fun attitude during their shows and cover some great songs.   And how does Brian Rosenworcel (from my hometown!) still have his hands attached to his body after all these years? Crazy.
  • Josh Ritter - Change of Time - "I had a dream last night..."
  • Arcade Fire - The Suburbs - This is an incredible album all around, and I was so excited when this album won the Grammy for Album Of the Year in 2011.  A great driving album.
  • James Morrison - Wonderful World - Beautiful song, and I love the Ray Lamontagne-ness that his voice has.  Yes, that's right, I just made up a word. "Well I thought that I was doing well/ But I just want to cry now/ Well I know that it's a wonderful world/ From the sky down to the sea/ But I can only see it when you're here, here with me..."





So, #WhatchaListeningTo?

No comments:

Post a Comment