Wednesday, August 15, 2012

#WhatchaListeningTo Wednesday

Here's what I'm listening to this week:

  • The Tallest Man On Earth - 1904 - A bit Bob Dylan-esque, voice-wise, to me.  "Sometimes noise is just your mind..."
  • The Grownup Noise - Carnival - Paul's voice is so smooth - I love how it mixes with the music. Shoutout to my friend Adam on bass!  A blog post is coming about their recent show at Boston's Club Passim. 
  • Dispatch - Circles Around the Sun - New music!  I SO want to see them in concert, it's not even funny.
  • Youngblood Hawke - We Come Running - Check out the post I wrote about them yesterday!  Also, go to iTunes to get this single for FREE! No dough, yo!
  • Mayer Hawthorne - No Strings - Mmm-MMM! Oops, sorry, was that out loud?  I have loved this album for a while now, and when I heard this on the radio the other day, I may have* cheered out loud. Another show I'd love to see!


*may have = actually did

So, #whatchalisteningto?

No comments:

Post a Comment