Tuesday, August 21, 2012

#WhatchaListeningTo Wednesday

Here's what I'm listening to on this final week of my summer job (Can't be too excited, yet - the school year is right around the corner!)


  • The Killers - Runaways - I saw them perform live a few years ago, and it was a very fun show - Brandon Flowers is a huge talent.
  • Florence and the Machine - Spectrum - "Say my name/ as every colour illuminates/ we are shining/ and we'll never be afraid again"
  • Needtobreathe - Hurricane - The band came to the Radio 92.9 Boch Studio 2 years ago - I'm a little late to this song, apparently, but I love it.
  • Sara Bareilles - One Sweet Love - Simply a sweet, sweet love song. It got me.
  • Peter Bjorn and John - Nothing To Worry About - A quirky song that I can't stop listening to. 

So, #whatchalisteningto?


No comments:

Post a Comment