Wednesday, August 29, 2012

#WhatchaListeningTo Wednesday

Here's what's been in my ears this week:

  • Weezer - Buddy Holly - I've always loved this music video (I think it was one of the first that I saw when I "discovered" MTV and VH1), and haven't been able to get this out of my head for the past few days.
  • Radiohead - There There - A great beat, a mysterious unrequited love-type song, if you will... 
  • Morning Parade - Headlights - Glad to be hearing more from these guys - "But I'll keep my promises/ I won't let you down..."
  • Two Door Cinema Club - What You Know - I heard this for the first time on @RadioBDC (Boston.com's new online radio station) this week, and at first, I thought that it was a Death Cab for Cutie song. It definitely gets my toes tapping.
  • The xx - Islands - I turn to The xx when I'm in need of some chill music, and they've done it again here.
  • Matt and Kim - Let's Go - Another song that's been stuck in my head!  "Say what you wanna say, make it mean everything..."
So, #WhatchaListeningTo?




No comments:

Post a Comment