Wednesday, October 10, 2012

#WhatchaListeningTo Wednesday

Here's what I'm listening to this week:

  • San Cisco - Awkward - This one is definitely stuck in my head, thanks to @RadioBDC!  It always seems to come on later in the afternoon when I'm listening to the station and working on random art projects, for some reason.  Either way, it's catchy and it's growing on me.  Someone toss me a tambourine!
  • Citizen Cope - Something to Believe In - I'd love to see this guy live.  I've seen him on Palladia, performing at some festival or another, and he seems to put on a good show - a mix of rock, soul, blues, what more could you want?
  • Ryan Adams - Oh My Sweet Carolina - "All the sweetest winds they blow across the south/ Oh my sweet Carolina..." 
  • Of Monsters and Men - Mountain Sound - another from the #MusicMyFriendsGotMeInto category, thanks to the lovely Courtney! This one is also still growing on me, too.  
  • Band of Horses - Is There a Ghost - what a fun music video!  

So, #WhatchaListeningTo?



No comments:

Post a Comment