Wednesday, October 17, 2012

#WhatchaListeningTo Wednesday

Here's what I'm listening to this week:

  • Snow Patrol - This Isn't Everything You Are - I think that this song came into my mind recently when dealing with tough times with my chronic illness. The title is true, chronic illness doesn't have to define who you are, even if it's hard to see past it at times.  Music is the best medicine!
  • Ed Sheeran - Lego House - Okay, even though he's blown up on every Top-40 radio station and looks like the redhead from Harry Potter (at least in this video), this song caught my attention yesterday.  I could also just be a sucker for a cute love song here and there...
  • Guster - Homecoming King - I've always had love for Guster for years, and this song makes me think back to college when the album, Keep It Together, came out. I was still pretty new to Massachusetts, and the state gets a shout-out... stuck in my mind from that point on, I guess!
  • Susan Tedeschi - Back to the River - Um, have you heard the voice on this woman? Sing it, Susan.
  • Stars - Take Me To The Riot - Been listening to them a lot lately for some reason!  Missed their Boston show, which was a bummer.  I need to see them again! They put on such a great show, really a must-see. 
So, #WhatchaListeningTo?

No comments:

Post a Comment