Wednesday, October 31, 2012

#WhatchaListeningTo Wednesday

Here's what I'm listening to this week. I hope that, if you're reading this, you are safe amidst the hurricane madness that's hit the East Coast.  It's been a tad scary in my area outside Boston, but it's nothing compared to what's in NYC and NJ.  Be safe, friends.





  • Churchill - Change - It starts at about 0:37. This video is interesting - listen to what the guy says just before the music starts. I think it's a pretty cool concept.
  • Bob Schneider - 40 Dogs (Like Romeo and Juliet) - "It's not as easy as I said it'd be, but there’s something right about you and me..."
  • Trampled by Turtles - Alone - Just a sweet, simple, reflective song.
  • Ben Folds Five - Mess - I'd never heard this BFF song before.
  • The Shins Australia - "Dare to be one of us, girl, facing the android's conundrum..." 



  • So, #WhatchaListeningTo?

    No comments:

    Post a Comment