Tuesday, November 20, 2012

#WhatchaListeningTo Wednesday

Here's what I've been listening to these past two weeks - I hate when I miss my #WhatchaListeningTo Wednesdays, but hey, what can ya do?  Life happens, but I'm putting this week's post up a day early to make up for it!
  • Yeasayer - Longevity - a bit of psychedelic pop that makes me want groove in the driver's seat... don't judge.
  • The Jayhawks - Waiting for the Sun - Tom Petty influence, anyone? 
  • Two Door Cinema Club - What You Know - I love the interpretive '80s exercise video dancing.
  • Damian Marley - All Night ft. Stephen Marley - I don't care which Marley it is, I love it.  Dance party time!
  • Robert DeLong - Global Concepts - I guess I must be in a dance party mood lately, huh?  This one is sorta #NSFW, if you have little ears around.  



No comments:

Post a Comment