Wednesday, December 26, 2012

#WhatchaListeningTo Wednesday 12/26/12

Here's what I've been listening to this week:

  • Civil Twilight - River - "Take a little dive into the river baby/ I don't mind..."
  • Jose Gonzalez - Heartbeats - This version of this beautiful song game up on the Gomez channel on Pandora. The original by The Knife reminds me a lot of something from Grimes.
  • Local Natives - Wide Eyes - the video, on first viewing, makes me think that it's about finally coming to terms with and facing your fears, but reading other listeners' takes on it makes me go back and re-listen and watch.
  • Mumford & Sons - Lover of the Light - "But I'd be yours if you'd be mine..."
  • Eels - I Like Birds - a cute little ditty that I heard while watching The Big Year.





So, #WhatchaListeningTo?

No comments:

Post a Comment