Wednesday, February 20, 2013

#WhatchaListeningTo Wednesday 2/20/13

Here's what I'm listening to this week:

  • Fiction Family - Up Against The Wall - A great live version of this.  FF is made up of the frontman from Switchfoot and the guitarist from Nickel Creek. Lots of talent coming together! 
  • Spacehog - In the Meantime - I feel like I heard this during a '90s hour or something  recently.  Hey, 1994, heyyyyyy.
  • The Wombats - Jump Into the Fog
  • Mayer Hawthorne - Finally Falling - I was in Sports Authority when I heard this song.  Not the place I imagined that would have this song on a playlist, but gosh darn it, I was glad to hear it.   
    • PS - Dearest Mayer Hawthorne, I need to see you perform live. XOXO, J.
  • The Neighbourhood - Sweater Weather - This is from my friend Amy's Pick of the Week over on Radio 92.9.  I don't have to tell any of you fellow New Englanders that it's definitely sweater season in these parts, and the '60s-'70s beach rock vibe is big now, so I'm diggin' this one.  Good pick, Amy!
So, #WhatchaListeningTo? 








No comments:

Post a Comment