Wednesday, January 30, 2013

#WhatchaListeningTo Wednesday 1/30/13

Here's what I'm listening to this week - 
  • Imagine Dragons - Radioactive - a nice juxtaposition to "It's Time"; it shows what else this band is capable of giving listeners.  I'm certainly pickin' up what they're puttin' down.
  • Wilco - Dawned On Me - "I've been lost/ I've been found/ I've been taken/ by the sound/ My own worries/ and voices in my head..."
  • Brett Dennen - Closer To You - I love when artists put out these raw, real videos and allow the natural sound of the location where they're shooting the video to come through.
  • Travis - Selfish Jean - I like the comedian Demetri Martin.  I like this song.  Demetri Martin is in the video. It's all coming together.
  • Milo Greene - 1957 - I love the story behind the band name just as much as I am loving getting to know this band's music. They made a short film to accompany their album.  Dreamy, cinematic, indie pop... who do you think they sound like?
So, #WhatchaListeningTo?

No comments:

Post a Comment