Wednesday, May 1, 2013

#WhatchaListeningTo Wednesday - 5/1/13

Yep, still off my usual schedule!  Oops.  

Did you pick up anything on Record Store Day?  I'm going to finally get to posting what I picked up soon, I promise.  

Here's what I'm listening to this week:

  • Mayer Hawthorne feat. Rizzle Kicks - The Walk (explicit) - This version isn't for the kiddies. This one, featuring the English hip hop duo Rizzle Kicks, is so much fun!  I'd love for these guys to collaborate with MH again.
  • Matt Nathanson - Mission Bells - The beat gets me instantly... 
  • Eric Clapton - Gotta Get Over - This makes me want to grab a guitar and jam along... even if I don't play the guitar.
  • Stars - This Charming Man (The Smiths cover) - I am a big Stars fan, but hadn't heard this cover until RadioBDC  used it as one of their nightly "Mandatory Morrissey" songs. You can hear the original here
  • Jamie N. Commons - Rumble and Sway - The River 92.5 has been playing this song, and I love it - definitely wanting to check out his other music.



So, #WhatchaListeningTo?

No comments:

Post a Comment