Wednesday, April 3, 2013

#WhatchaListeningTo Wednesday - 3/4/13

Here's what I'm listening to this week.  Missed a few weeks, oops! Getting into the swing of things with a new job and a new commute, which means sometimes I'm in the car and sometimes I'm on the train.  Different music in different places, which I'm not mad about!  
  • Imagine Dragons - Demons - This comes on my car radio and I can't help but turn it up.  I love it.
  • Wyclef Jean - Gone Till November - I didn't realize how much of the lyrics I remembered!  Hey 1997, you had some good beats.  Wyclef, you ain't so bad yourself.
  • Ryan Adams & The Cardinals - Magick
  • U2 - Tryin' To Throw Your Arms Around The World - Can Bono do any wrong?
  • Ryan Lewis and Macklemore - Can't Hold Us - Perfect song choice for a commercial (it's been used in at least 1 or 2).
BONUS: 
  • Bad Rabbits - Doin' It - Congrats to these local boys on the success of this track and of their new record!  They're getting all kinds of great publicity - MTV Buzzworthy has written about them here.  Check 'em out! 





So, #WhatchaListeningTo?


As always, I'm always looking for new suggestions for music to listen to on my commute and otherwise!  Tweet me @joannab or leave a comment here!

No comments:

Post a Comment